Dungeon Depths: The First Level is an eight model “set of sets” of parts, objects, and architecture for designing role-playing game dungeon maps. Seven have been revealed, but the bonus model, which is only available to Complete Edition buyers, is coming soon. What is it? Be the first to guess and you get a model set of your choice from Meshbox Design!
Lets review – the bonus model will not be the same as any of the first seven. And the first seven are…
- DND1V201 Dungeon Halls, Walls & Doors
- DND1V202 Dungeon Stairs
- DND1V203 Dungeon Floors, Grids and Trap Doors
- DND1V204 Dungeon Corridor Traps
- DND1V205 Dungeon Shafts, Vents and Chimneys
- DND1V206 Dungeon Bridge Rooms
- DND1V207 Ruined Architecture
So what’s missing? It will NOT be monsters or any living thing, but it will be relevant to the theme of this model set.
Don’t forget to save on Dungeon Depths: The First Level! Dungeon Depths: The First Level is 20% off until we ship the final model. Available for Poser / DAZ Studio, Shade, Vue and Bryce, and also in a Pro version for 3DS MAX. Get it now on Mirye Store.