Toon Santa ™ for Chunk™ is the incredible Santa Claus character for use with Poser 7 or higher and DAZ Studio 4.5 or higher. Each year, a new version to Toon Santa is ADDED to the Toon Santa for Poser /DAZ Studio bundle – yes, that means you are getting EIGHT Santas this year…with the latest edition being Toon Santa 2013: Chef Santa.Because Toon Santa is based on Chunk, all clothing is revised and removable, so you can switch and swap props and clothing easily. Plus, you benefit from all the advances of the most recent Chunk, available for free from toonpeople.com.
Toon Santa ™ is the lovable 3D Santa Claus created in love and respect for holiday traditions. If you grew up in the 70’s in North America, you probably spent some quality hours in December watching the Rankin/Bass stop motion classics such as the Christmas Television Favorites Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and a Year without a Santa Claus (and a selection of more religious programming). Toon Santa was designed to capture the pure and simple joy of that early holiday programming. Toon Santa was originally designed in 2002.
Toon Santa plays a role in support of NORAD TRACKS SANTA, the NORAD website devoted to tracking Santa Claus, with Meshbox Design as corporate contributor to the multinational project located at http://www.noradsanta.org.
Toon Santa 2013 Includes…
Because Toon Santa was revised to work as an add-on for the free Chunk Base with all revised versions since 2006, you can freely mix and match clothing between versions AND benefit from ongoing updates to Chunk Base.
Chef Santa – Toon Santa 2013
Someone’s in the kitchen in the North Pole and it isn’t Dinah! Chef Kringle is a new character and, like Gentleman Santa, looks enough like Santa that they can trade places when Santa wants to get in the kitchen to whip up a pizza. Chef Santa goes perfectly with Christmas Village 2013’s Chef’s House and Cookhouse. Here is what is included with Chef Santa…
- White Chef’s Coat. Long chef’s protective coat with beautiful gold buttons
- White Puffy Chef’s Hat. Its puffy and it looks awesome!
- Chef’s Boots. Lighter versions of the traditional Santa boot
- Chef’s Neck Tie. A red bandana for wiping brows and generally looking Cheffy
- Santa’s Red Apron. He’s always careful to wear one in the kitchen
- Chef Santa Beard, Hair, Mustache & Eyebrows Props. Adds easily to Chunk Base and utilizes beautiful Poser displacements
- Cake Tray Prop. Nice tray for carrying the Christmas cake to your table
- Christmas Cake Prop. A red, white and holy decoration sugary white frosted Christmas cake
- Cutting Board Prop. Suitable for chopping whatever Santa wants to chop!
- Dish & Dish Cover Props. For bringing some tasty entree hot to the table
- Pizza & Pizza Tray Props. Hot and steamy ultra cheese pizza from Chef Kringle’s kitchen
- Silver Tray Prop. For bringing whatever you want to the table
- Rolling Pin Prop. Works great, but keep it away from Mrs Santa!
- Knife & Spoon Props. Kitchen utensils Chef Kringle needs to get the job done.
- Poses: Chopping with Knife, Holding Tray with Christmas Cake, Holding up Tray with Dish, Holding up Tray with Pizza, Reset, Rolling Rolling Pin, Stirring the Pot, Tasting.
Gentleman Santa – Toon Santa 2012
Gentleman Santa is another disguise for Toon Santa, or so he thinks, by dressing up in Victorian era clothing! Gentleman Santa includes two distinct versions of clothing – with Christmas textures and with Gentleman textures. Easily transform Toon Santa into a brand new persona, such as Mayor of North Pole Village! This also introduces a full head of hair and an original set of moustaches and muttonchops!
- Gentleman Santa Ascott – Because all Gentlemen need an ascott! (with Gentleman and Christmas textured versions)
- Gentleman Santa Top Hat – Wonderful Victorian era top hat (with Gentleman and Christmas textured versions)
- Gentleman Santa Long Formal Jacket – Patterned long jacket with gold buttons (with Gentleman and Christmas textured versions)
- Gentleman Santa Vest – Patterned vest with gold buttons (with Gentleman and Christmas textured versions)
- Gentleman Santa Trousers – Lovely long pants (with Gentleman and Christmas textured versions)
- Gentleman Santa Victorian Shoes – Yes, those two toned shoes with buttons
- Gentleman Santa Tucked and Untucked Shirts – White shirts, with one “untucked” for that messy morning look.
- Genteman Santa Socks – Striped socks (with Gentleman and Christmas textured versions)
- Gentleman Santa Suspenders – Don’t lose your pants, Santa!
- Gentleman Santa Arm Garters – For holding up your shirt cuffs!
- Gentleman Santa Sock Garters – For holding up your socks!
- Gentleman Santa Pajamas – Striped, knee length classic jammies (with Gentleman and Christmas textured versions)
- Gentleman Santa Muttonchops – A new beard type for Toon Santa – Awesome muttonchops
- Gentleman Santa Moustache – A matching new mustache to go with the muttonchops
- Gentleman Santa Hair Cap – A full head of white hair
- Gentleman Santa Monocle – A single lens with gold chain
- Gentleman Santa Eyebrows – White eyebrows with new textures, less bushy than standard
- Poses: Bowing and Tipping Hat, Clapping Hands, Hands Behind Back, Reset, Smoking and Talking, Standing with Cane, Walking with Cane, Wind Blast (Being Blasted by Wind).
Father Christmas – Toon Santa 2011
The British Santa! Father Christmas includes an all new outfit and props!
- Father Christmas Boots – Short, buckled boots designed especially for Father Christmas
- Father Christmas Trousers – Worn under the robe, uniquely patterned
- Father Christmas Belt – a wrap style belt
- Father Christmas Shirt – a patterned, beautiful silver buttoned shirt
- Father Christmas Robe – Beautifully textured, long robe
- Father Christmas Holly Head Wreath- A beautiful seasonal wreath object worn instead of a hat
- Father Christmas Staff – a long staff prop with lantern on one end
- Santa’s Throne Prop – a beautiful white, red and golden throne
- Poses: Asleep in the Throne, Asleep in the Throne for Cloak, Holding Snowball, Reset (Figure), Reset (Cloak), Shining Staff Light, Sitting and Holding Staff, Sitting (for Cloak), Walking with Staff (For Cloak), Walking with Staff
Steampunk Santa – Toon Santa 2010
Because you simply have to have a Steampunk Santa – last of the color themed Santas, this “Leather” Santa coes with a special new type of hair texture too, plus lots of great poses to work with various steampunk devices.
- Steampunk Clothing – Boots, Gloves and Pants
- Leather Brown Coat – Sheepskin coat with adjusted fluffy edges, roughened leather texture, dark leather gloves with displacment.
- Hairy Beard – A much more hair-like beard
- Steampunk Tech Hat – A stylish steampunk top hat with radar dish and other plugin tech
- Steampunk Goggles – Sporting multi-lense technology
- Steampunk Cane – Its a walking stick, time piece and telescope
- 10 Poses – Belly Laugh, Bow (3 styles), Reset, Standing with Cane, Steering Car, Steering Time Machine, Steering Zeppelin, Walking and Whistling
Steering Car, Steering Time Machine and Steering Zeppelin poses work with the vehicles included in Toon Santa’s Christmas Village 2010.
Ice Mountain Santa – Toon Santa 2009
Light gray themed Ice Mountain Santa loves to visit the extra wintery Ice Mountain settlement in Christmas Land for some skiing and visiting the Ice Mountain elves.
- Ice Mountain Clothing – Boots, Coat, Gloves, Pants
- Ushanka Hat Prop – Fluffy white Russian style fur cap for wintery slopes
- Snowball Prop – A simple snowball for throwing
- Ski Poles Props – Bright Red Ski Poles
- Skis Prop – A pair of yellow skis to go along with the poles
- Toon Santa’s Ski Goggles – Protective glass ski goggles
- 6 Ice Mountain Related Poses – Hit by Snowball, Look Distant, Ski Accident, Ski Jump, Ski Push, Throwing Snowball, Zero (reset)
Conductor Santa – Toon Santa 2008
Dark blue themed Conductor Santa is always watching his watch, making sure the trains are running on time through Christmas Land.
- Blue Conductor Clothing – Boots, Coat, Gloves, Pants
- Conductor’s Cap Prop – Gold plated, blue conductor’s cap
- Conductor’s Lamp Prop – An old style train lamp for outside use
- Toon Santa’s Glasses Prop – A new pair of gold rimmed glasses
- Toon Santa’s Pocket Watch – Every conductor needs an accurate pocketwatch
- Poses: Tipping Hat, Holding Out Lamp (side), Holding Out Lamp (front), Looking at Pocket Watch, Putting on Glasses, Calling Out
King of the North Pole Santa – Toon Santa 2007
Golden themed King of the North Pole Santa wears this alternative to his red outfit during casual court sessions in North Pole village. He doesn’t often have to take up the mantle of King of the North Pole.
- Yellow Clothing – Boots, Coat, Gloves, Pants and Santa Hat
- Jeweled, Golden Crown Prop – As king of the North Pole, he sometimes has to wear a traditional crown.
- Guitar Prop – You knew he could play, didn’t you?
- Poses: Singing and Playing Guitar (2), Smoking
- Pipe Prop – Yes, Santa still has a bad habit or two
Classic Red Santa – Toon Santa 2006
Classic Red Santa has been upgraded, improved and refined for over seven years!
- Red Classic Clothing – Boots, Coat, Gloves, Pants and Santa Hat
- Poses: Happy Dance, Hat in Hand, Live Long, Naughty List, Praying, Shouting, Simple Stroll, Sneezing Hat, Sneezing, Wishful Thinking, Reset
Where to Buy Toon Santa
You can get this set from the following partners: